- 16 ounces cheese, shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 pound deli honey ham, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced, white and light green parts only
- Crackers and vegetables, for serving
Nutritional data is unavailable
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In a large bowl mix the Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, white part of the onions, and half of the ham. Form the mixture into a ball. Combine the remaining ham and green parts of the onion and roll the cheese ball into it. Chill for at least two hours before serving.
Serve with crackers or vegetables.