Ham & Cheddar Cheese Ball
- 16 ounces shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon seasoning salt
- 1/2 pound deli honey ham, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced, white and light green parts only
- Crackers and vegetables, for serving
In a large bowl mix the Cheddar cheese, cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, white part of the onions, and half of the ham. Form the mixture into a ball. Combine the remaining ham and green parts of the onion and roll the cheese ball into it. Chill for at least two hours before serving.
Serve with crackers or vegetables.
Nutritional data is unavailable
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.