Better with Breakfast
A well-nourished child who starts the day with breakfast is more likely to be at school, a better learner, and willing to participate in the classroom. Help your students score big with breakfast at school!
Better with Breakfast Kit –
Each kit includes information and materials to start and promote the breakfast program in your school. Click the links below for immediate use and download.
- Instruction booklet that includes key school breakfast strategies to win over your audiences, marketing ideas, serving and menu suggestions, and recipes
- Promotional Banner
- 11” x 17” posters – downloadable 8.5” x 11” posters
- Stickers for promotions – 2 styles included in kit and 4 styles available in ULINE template S-14071
Additional School Breakfast Promotion Resources available to download:
Resources for National School Breakfast Week and Breakfast and a Book
NSBW STUDENT READING TRACKER (8.5″ x 11″) | NSBW CLASS READING TRACKER (11″ x 14″)
- Read for 15 minutes and drink milk with breakfast
- Read one book with someone else and eat fruit with breakfast
- Read one chapter a day and enjoy a smoothie for breakfast this week
2. Download and edit a letter to send home to your students’ parents and/or guardians. Customize the timeframe and prize. Does your district have a school mascot that can visit? Invite them in to celebrate breakfast and reading!