Grant Photo Examples
Your photographs should celebrate dairy!
Nothing tells a story better than pictures. That’s why submitting photos of your dairy promotion event is a required part of UDIM’s promotional grant program. Your photos commemorate your special activity, portray your pride in dairy, and document consumer delight with dairy products. The shared connection captured in event photos emphasizes the important role dairy farmers play within their communities.
Take engaging photographs:
- Content – Focus on dairy: dairy farmers, dairy products and people enjoying dairy products.
- People – Feature people, not just signs, displays or stand-alone dairy products.
- Lighting – Position your subjects so we can clearly see their faces.
- Action – Capture people actively engaged in an activity, in addition to more staged poses.
- Variety – Vary photos to include groups as well as individuals, and people of all ages.
Help us share your successful promotions
We’ve posted promotion grant photos on our website and social media properties, used them in educational displays and featured them in multiple presentations and publications. Your pictures serve as a good visual representation of the good work you do with dairy.