Hot Chocolate in School
Adding hot chocolate milk to your menu is a great way to serve nutritious milk as a new menu item! We’ve designed this kit to help you develop your own customizable program that can be used with any grade level.
Hot Chocolate in Schools Kit
Each kit includes information and materials to start and promote a Hot Chocolate Milk program in your school. Click the links below for immediate use and download.
- Instruction booklet that includes setup and operation, service options, frequently asked questions (FAQ), promotion ideas and a social media guide
- Hot Milk Based Beverages Instruction Booklet
- Promotional Banner
- 11” x 17” posters
- 8.5” x 11” posters
- Stickers for cups
Ready to give it a try? Learn from a Hot Chocolate Pilot.
Missing hot chocolate milk at school? Check out these two recipes to add some fun to your milk from your school meals at home!
Dispensing Hot Chocolate Milk:
- How-To Instructions: Setting up your Chocolady for First Use
- How-To Video: Using your Chocolady Hot Chocolate Milk Dispenser*
- Frequently Asked Questions*
*Courtesy of New England Dairy & Food Council
No dispenser? No problem! Chocolate milk can also be heated on the stovetop, in a tilt skillet, steam jacketed kettle, or steam cabinet for meal service. Check out page 3 & 4 of the instruction booklet for more details.