Do you sell or trade customer information?
What kind of information will I be asked to provide?
When you supply us with your personal information, we will use it only for the purpose for which it was collected. Personal information means personally identifiable information such as your name, street address, telephone number, credit card information, user name and email address. We also collect personal information if you contact us via telephone, email, text, postal mail, social media interaction, or other methods of communication.
We may automatically collect information when you access the Website from any Device. Information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, your telephone number, device identifier and hardware information, IP address, browser type and language, cookie information, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, access times, referring website URLs, and other information about your interactions with us.
We may receive additional personal information from third parties. We may use this personal information to enhance other information we have about you to help us better understand you and to otherwise enhance the Website and your experience.
How will UDIM use the information I provide?
UDIM uses personal information to:
- Enhance, customize and personalize your experiences and our communications with each other as well as operate and improve the platforms of communications;
- Provide users with offers for products and services from participating merchants, including offers based on variables such as stated and anticipated customer interests, personal characteristics, or location;
- Facilitate awareness of products;
- Evaluate eligibility of customers for certain offers, products or services;
- Evaluate the types of offers, products or services that may be of interest to customers;
- Provide customer care;
- Fulfill requests for UDIM services ;
- Communicate and provide additional information and marketing that may be of interest to you about UDIM and our business partners, such as news, special offers and discounts, announcements, and marketing materials;
- Send you reminders, support and administrative messages, or marketing;
- Provide advertisements to you through our multiple platforms of communications, email messages, text messages, applications, postal mail or other methods of communication;
- Administer surveys or promotional activities or events sponsored by us or our partners; and
- Manage our everyday business needs such as administration, fulfillment, analytics, fraud prevention, Terms and Conditions or to comply with the law.
We may use testimonials from our customers in printed material or on our multiple platforms, such as the website and mobile apps. Testimonials come from customer comments sent or e-mailed directly to us. We may transfer your information to service providers to conduct our business or to evaluate and better improve our communications to users and the public. We may also disclose information upon governmental request, in response to a court order, when required by law, to enforce our policies, or to protect our or other’s rights, property or safety. We use a variety of security measures such as encryption and authentication tools to protect your information. Only those people who need access to perform their jobs are provided access to your information. However, like other companies, we cannot guarantee the absolute security or confidentiality of the information concerning you.
Children’s Privacy (Age 13 and Under).
UDIM has no intention and does not knowingly collect or solicit any personally identifiable information from individuals under 13 years of age. Where appropriate, UDIM will specifically instruct children not to submit such information on the Website. If a child has provided us with personally identifiable information, a parent or guardian of that child may request that the information be deleted from our records by contacting us at the address below .
What is a cookie?
We automatically collect information stored by your browser or device. We may use a variety of methods to collect this information, such as cookies. A cookie is a series of data characters that, when programmed, is placed by the web server into a browser’s application folder on your computing device. Once placed onto your machine, the cookie will allow the Website to “recognize” you as a unique individual.
We may also work with other companies who use tracking technologies and these companies may collect information about your interaction with us, including advertising. UDIM may periodically offer products or services directly through the Website, but use third-parties to fulfill services and enhance communications. If a link originates from a third party, the information is provided to the third party. Providing this information to the third party enables the interaction or transaction to take place. However, you should know that those third parties may, if you do not advise them to the contrary may share your name, address, and email with other third parties, including UDIM.
Third parties have separate privacy and data collection practices. We have no control over, and therefore no responsibility or liability, for these independent policies.
UDIM is not responsible or liable for the independent privacy policies of third-party sites. You should consult the privacy policies at those sites to determine how your information may be used.
California Privacy Rights
Pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, residents of California can obtain certain information about the types of personal information that companies with whom they have an established business relationship have shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes during the preceding calendar year. In particular, the law provides that companies must inform consumers about the categories of personal information that have been shared with third parties, the names and addresses of those third parties, and examples of the types of services or products marketed by those third parties. To request a copy of the information disclosure provided by UDIM pursuant to Section 1798.83 of the California Civil Code, please contact us via email to email@example.com or by writing us at the following address:
United Dairy Industry of Michigan
2163 Jolly Road
Okemos, MI 48864
Please allow 30 days for a response.
United Dairy Industry of Michigan
2163 Jolly Road
Okemos, MI 48864