Moolah for Schools
United Dairy Industry of Michigan is proud to support Michigan schools by providing equipment and materials that will help meet school food service needs while increasing dairy consumption. There are a variety of opportunities listed below to provide the funding that best suits the school’s food service needs. The goal is to provide innovative opportunities to your school and expand others to maximize the best service to students through school meals.
- Personnel employed in the school nutrition department may apply for funding.
- Applications must be for a school building. Applications for a district will not be reviewed.
- School must participate in the National School Breakfast Program (SBP) and/or National School Lunch Program (NSLP) or equivalent USDA Child Nutrition Programs during the 2021-2022 school year.
- School must serve at least one of the grades K-12.
- Schools awarded based on geographic location, performance on previous grants, strength of application, opportunity to increase meal participation or Average Daily Participation (ADP) and number of grant applications received.
- Complete applications required for funding consideration.
- Must be a school in Michigan.
- Schools enrolled in Fuel Up to Play 60 program preferred.
Applications must be submitted using the online application. Click here for a PDF version, use as reference only.
Questions? Email email@example.com.