Moolah for Schools
United Dairy Industry of Michigan is proud to partner with schools to provide equipment and materials that will help with your school food service needs while increasing dairy consumption. We encourage you to explore the variety of opportunities we have listed below and apply for the funding that best suits your needs. Our goal is to bring new opportunities to your school and expand others to maximize the best service to students through school meals.
- Only personnel employed in the school nutrition department may apply for funding.
- School must participate in the National School Lunch Program.
- School must include at least one of the grades K-12.
- Schools awarded based on geographic location, performance on previous grants, strength of application, opportunity to increase Average Daily Participation (ADP) and number of grant applications received.
- Incomplete applications will not be accepted for funding consideration.
Applications close April 3, 2020.
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.