- 1 (16-ounce) container cottage cheese, 1% low-fat, small curd
- 1/8 heaping teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon grated red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced, fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives, plus more for garnish
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Place the whole container of cottage cheese in a blender with garlic powder and blend on high speed for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy. Remove whipped cottage cheese from blender into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
Add mayonnaise, salt, dill, and chives to whipped cottage cheese fold together with a spatula until everything is smooth and combined. Place in an airtight container and store in refrigerator for at least one hour before serving.
Fresh Herb Cottage Cheese Dip will last up to one week in the refrigerator.