- 3 ounces cream cheese, reduced-fat, softened at room temperature for 1-2 hours
- 2 tablespoons water
- 12 ounces cheese, full fat cow’s milk Feta
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 1 teaspoon fresh mint, minced
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In a food processor, combine cream cheese, Feta cheese, water, garlic powder and black pepper. Combine until mostly smooth (will appear grainy - some remaining texture is good). Spoon this mixture into a bowl and stir in herbs until combined. Alternately, you can blend the herbs with the rest of the ingredients - it makes a really pretty green dip!
Taste and add salt, as desired.
Serve with crackers or toasted slices of French bread.
Note: You can adjust herbs to your liking - if you don't like chives or mint feel free to leave them out or try substituting a different herb.