Creamy Guacamole Dip
- 1 (8-ounce) package low-fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups 100% fat-free, plain Greek yogurt
- 4 whole, ripe, medium avocados, peeled, seeded and mashed
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 2 teaspoons lemon or lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh veggies, for dipping
In a food processor, or a medium mixing bowl using an electric mixer, mix cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. Add mashed avocados, salsa, and juice to cream cheese mixture and combine well. Season to taste with salt and additional lemon or lime juice. Serve with veggies for dipping.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.