- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup milk, whole
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/3 heaping cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- mini chocolate chips for garnish, optional
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Add all ingredients to a blender in the order given. Blend on high-speed for 1 minute or until frappuccino is smooth and all ice chunks are blended well.
Pour into two 12-ounce glasses and garnish with mini chocolate chips.