- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (4-ounce) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cup cheese, sharp Cheddar - freshly grated, divided
- 3/4 pound chicken breast, roasted and shredded
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat the oven to 350° F. Lightly butter a 2-quart baking dish; set it aside.
Use an electric mixer to combine the yogurt, cream cheese, green chilies, salt, chili powder, cumin, and garlic powder in a large bowl until well blended. Fold in 1 cup of the cheddar cheese and the chicken to incorporate. Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish, leveling it with a spoon. Sprinkle the remaining cheese over top.
Bake the spread for 35 to 40 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese on top is melted and beginning to brown.
Serve immediately with crackers, pita chips, toasted baguette slices, or breadsticks.