Hot Caprese Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, full-fat softened
- ½ cup cheese, low-moisture part skim Mozzarella - shredded
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped plus more for garnishing
- ¼ teaspoon fresh cracked pepper, more to taste
- 10 ½ ounces grape tomatoes
- 8 ounces cheese, fresh Mozzarella - dried and cut into small pieces
- Bread or crackers for dipping
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat oven to 425º F. Spray a baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Mozzarella, chopped basil, and pepper. Spread into bottom of prepared baking dish. Layer on grape tomatoes and then fresh Mozzarella. Sprinkle with more pepper if desired.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until heated through and bubbling, and tomatoes start to burst. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.