- 3 cups vanilla ice cream or orange swirl ice cream
- 3 cups orange sherbet or orange swirl ice cream
- 4 cups milk (whole)
- 1 cup (8 oz.) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 bottle (16 oz.) ginger ale or lemon-lime soda
- Fresh orange slices (optional)
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Place a small scoop of both vanilla ice cream and orange sherbet in each of fourteen 10-ounce glasses. Place glasses on tray. Freeze at least 2 hours.
In pitcher combine milk and orange juice concentrate. Stir until combined. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
Just before serving, remove ice cream filled glasses from freezer. Remove pitcher from refrigerator. Gently stir ginger ale into milk mixture. Pour over ice cream in glasses. Garnish with orange slices (if desired).