Spiked Peppermint Patty Hot Chocolate
- 2 cups milk, 2%
- 4 ounces good quality dark chocolate, roughly chopped
- 2 ounces peppermint schnapps
- 2 ounces creme de menthe liqueur*
- whipped cream, for topping
- Finely crushed peppermints, for topping
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In a small saucepan, heat the milk over low to medium heat. Do not boil. When the milk is hot, add the chocolate and whisk until completely melted. Add the schnapps and liqueur; slowly stir until hot.
Divide the cocoa evenly between two mugs. Top with whipped cream and a dusting of peppermint sprinkles.