- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 12 ounces frozen spinach, thawed and water pressed out
- 12 large eggs
- 1/4 cup milk, skim
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 3/4 cup cheese, part-skim Ricotta
- 1/2 cup cheese, grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup minced fresh Basil
- 1/2 cup cheese, shredded part-skim Mozzarella
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat oven to 325º Fahrenheit.
In an oven-safe skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 2 minutes or until fragrant. Once garlic is fragrant, add spinach; break up to incorporate and heat.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, pepper, oregano, Ricotta, Parmesan, and basil.
Add egg mixture to skillet, reduce heat to low, and cook for 1 minute, stirring gently. Move to preheated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes or until eggs are almost completely set.
Carefully remove from oven and add Mozzarella. Return to oven and bake until Mozzarella is melted, about 5 minutes.
May be served hot, room temperature, or even cold. Store leftovers in refrigerator.