White Bean Chicken Chili
- 3 cans (15.8 oz. each) Great Northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups no sodium chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) no-salt added diced tomatoes
- 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chili peppers
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 1/2 cups shredded, cooked chicken (about 6 oz.)
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Fat-free plain Greek yogurt (optional)
- Seeded and thinly sliced jalapeno pepper (optional)
In Dutch oven combine beans, stock, undrained tomatoes, undrained chili peppers and cumin. Bring to boiling over medium-high heat.
Stir in chicken. Heat through.
Remove from heat. Stir in cheese, about 1/2 cup at a time, until melted. Ladle into serving bowls. Top with yogurt and jalapeño pepper (if desired).
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.