- 1 tube (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent dough sheet or crescent roll dough
- 4 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt, (fat free, 2% or whole)
- 1 cup (4 oz) finely shredded cheddar or mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives or finely chopped green onion
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables, (tiny broccoli florets, halved zucchini slices, shredded carrot, tiny bell pepper pieces, halved cucumber slices or grape tomato slices)
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
On lightly floured surface, unroll refrigerated dough. Firmly pinch together perforations if present. Pat or roll dough into 12- x 9-inch rectangle. Cut into nine 4- x 3-inch rectangles. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 375°F for 10 to 13 minutes or until deep golden brown. Transfer to wire rack. Cool completely.
Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together cream cheese and yogurt. Stir in cheddar cheese, chives or green onion, dill weed, garlic powder and pepper. Spread over cooled crusts.
Arrange assorted vegetables on pastry rectangles. Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 4 hours before serving.