Vegetarian Nachos with Cilantro Lime Cream Drizzle
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 large red onion, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can reduced sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 (9-ounce) bag tortilla chips
- 1 1/4 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese, divided
For the Cilantro Lime Cream Drizzle
- 1/2 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1/2 cup tightly-packed torn cilantro leaves and stems
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- Green onions
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add peppers and onions; sauté until softened. Add black beans and taco seasoning and stir to combine.
Coat 2 sheet pans with nonstick cooking spray. Spread chips in an even layer on pan. Top half of cheese, then with pepper and bean mixture, then top with remaining cheese.
Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until cheese is golden brown and melted.
Meanwhile, blend creamy cilantro lime drizzle ingredients together in a blender until combined and no large pieces of cilantro remain. Drizzle over nachos immediately prior to serving. Top with desired toppings.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.