Vanilla Ice Cream in a Bag
- 1 cup milk, half and half
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup kosher or rock salt
- ice cubes
- 1 pint-size resealable bag
- 1 gallon-size resealable bag
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In pint-size resealable bag combine half and half, sugar and vanilla extract. Close bag.
Fill gallon-size resealable bag about half-way with ice cubes. Add salt. Place sealed pint-size bag inside gallon bag, sealing the gallon bag shut.
Shake bags for about 10 minutes, or until half and half has thickened and turned into ice cream.
MY ICE CREAM TASTES LIKE SALT AND AVACADOS BC I MADE VEGAN AVACODO ICE CREAM W/ COCNUT MILK