Vanilla Ice Cream in a Bag
- 1 cup milk, half and half
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup kosher or rock salt
- ice cubes
- 1 pint-size resealable bag
- 1 gallon-size resealable bag
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In pint-size resealable bag combine half and half, sugar and vanilla extract. Close bag.
Fill gallon-size resealable bag about half-way with ice cubes. Add salt. Place sealed pint-size bag inside gallon bag, sealing the gallon bag shut.
Shake bags for about 10 minutes, or until half and half has thickened and turned into ice cream.