- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup yogurt, plain Greek
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- scrapings/seeds of one vanilla bean
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In a large bowl, use an electric mixer and beat the cream cheese on medium speed until smooth.
Add yogurt, brown sugar, vanilla bean scrapings, and vanilla extract.
Beat on medium speed until combined and smooth, scraping down sides as needed.
For the skewers, skewer your strawberries, blueberries and white angel food cake, alternating colors.
If desired, prepare yogurt dip ahead and store covered in the fridge. The skewers should be prepared immediately prior to serving.