- 1 tablespoon olive oil, for pan
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 pizza dough
- 2 (7-ounce) cans tuna packed in water
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise made with olive oil
- 1 cup cheese, shredded Sharp Cheddar - divided
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 stalk celery, finely diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- hot sauce, optional for serving
- green onions, optional for serving
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat oven to 450º F.
On a sheet pan, spread olive oil. Sprinkle evenly with cornmeal. Spread crust on top of cornmeal, pushing crust to edge of pan.
Bake crust for 4 minutes.
Meanwhile in a medium bowl, mix tuna, mayonnaise, 1/2 cup Cheddar cheese, green onion, and celery until combined. Taste and season with salt and pepper, as desired.
Remove crust from oven and carefully and evenly spread tuna mixture on top of crust. Add remaining cheese and green bell pepper and return to oven.
Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until crust is golden brown and toppings are hot.
Let cool for 1 to 2 minutes before cutting and serving. Top with hot sauce or green onions, as desired prior to serving.