- 1 cup whipped cream, heavy
- 1 tablespoon espresso powder
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces cheese, Mascarpone
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 teaspoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- Ladyfingers, vanilla wafers or fruit, for dipping
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Stir cream and espresso powder together in a bowl until dissolved.
Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth and creamy.
Add Mascarpone cheese and beat until smooth. Add powdered sugar and vanilla extract; beat on low speed using an electric mixer until mixed. Add heavy cream and espresso mixture and increase speed to high and beat until soft peaks form - do not over beat.
Place in a serving bowl and sprinkle with cocoa powder. Serve with ladyfingers, vanilla wafers or fruit. Store leftovers in the fridge.