- 1 pound tri-colored rotini pasta, cooked per box directions
- 4 ounces cheese, mild cheddar - cut into small squares
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 1 cup diced red bell pepper
- 1 cup diced yellow or orange pepper
- 1 cup diced green pepper
For the Dressing
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cupe apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Fresh ground Pepper
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Place cooked, cooled pasta in a large bowl along with vegetables and cheese, toss together.
Combine all of the dressing ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Pour dressing over pasta, vegetables and cheese. If you prefer your pasta salad on the drier side, you may not want to add all of the dressing; use your discretion. Stir to combine. Cover and place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Note: Add diced ham or crumbled bacon, if desired.