Sweet Potato and Black Bean Chili
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon cumin
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1 (28-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 32 ounces vegetable broth
- For serving: 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese and 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
Add ingredients to slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours.
Serve immediately and top with a tablespoon of Cheddar cheese and Greek yogurt per serving.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.