- 4 ounces acini di pepe pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter, unsalted
- 1 leek (white and light green parts only), halved lenghtwise and thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch asparagus, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup yogurt, greek
- 1/2 cup Cheese, shredded Parmesan
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta according to package instructions, then drain.
Meanwhile, in large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add leek and cook 1 minute, stirring frequently. Add asparagus and cook 5 to 7 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally.
In large bowl, stir together yogurt, cheese, dill, salt and pepper. Add corn, tomatoes, pasta and asparagus mixture; toss until well combined. Refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to 2 days before serving.