- 2 cups chopped pretzels
- 3/4 cup butter, unsalted - melted
- 3/4 cup sugar, plus 3 tablespoons
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, light
- 1 (8-ounce) containter whipped cream, light
- 1 (6-ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 (8-ounce) can crushed pineapple
Nutritional data is unavailable
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat the oven to 400° F. For the crust, mix the chopped pretzels, butter, and the three tablespoons of sugar. Press the mixture into a 9”x13” inch pan and bake for 7 minutes. Set aside to cool.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the cream cheese and 3/4 cup of sugar. Fold in the whipped topping, then spread over the cooled crust. Refrigerate until well chilled.
In a small bowl, dissolve the strawberry gelatin in the boiling water. Allow to cool slightly. Add the strawberries and pineapple, and pour over the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate for at least one hour. Cut into squares before serving.