Strawberry Peanut Butter Yogurt Bowl
- 1 small ripe banana, cut into chunks
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt (0%, 2% or 5% fat)
- 2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 cup sliced strawberries or fresh blueberries
- 1 tablespoon mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon dry roasted peanuts or toasted, slivered almonds
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In medium bowl mash banana. Stir in yogurt and honey or syrup. Spread in two serving bowls. Spoon a tablespoon of peanut or almond butter on top of yogurt mixture in each bowl. Arrange strawberries or blueberries on top. Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts. Serve immediately.
Yield: 2 cups yogurt mixture plus 1 cup toppings; 2 servings