- 1 cup kefir, low-fat plain
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced strawberries
- 5 to 6 fresh basil leaves, torn
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons sugar, optional
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In a blender container, combine kefir, strawberries, basil, orange juice concentrate and sugar (if desired).
Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour into a 14-16 ounce glass.
Garnish with fresh basil leaves if desired. Serve immediately.