- 1 (5-ounce) container baby spinach
- 1 cup freshly cleaned strawberries, hulled and sliced
- ½ cup pecans, toasted and roughly chopped
- 4 ounces fresh Bocconcini mozzarella, sliced and cut into bite-sized pieces
- ¼ cup strawberry poppyseed dressing
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Wash and dry the baby spinach leaves and add them to a large serving bowl. Add the sliced strawberries and pecans, and gently toss. Pour the dressing over the top and mix well to combine. Add the Mozzarella pieces over the top and add salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste. Toss everything together before serving.