Spider Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- 1-2 tablespoons spreadable or softened butter
- 2 slices whole grain bread
- 1 1/2 ounces sliced cheese
- 8 stick pretzels
- 2 dried cranberries or raisins
1. Preheat skillet or griddle to medium heat.
2. Butter one side of each slice of bread. Place bread butter side down on pan and top with cheese. Top with other slice of bread so the butter is face up.
3. Cook until golden brown on the first side (2-3 minutes), flip and cook until golden brown on the other side, about another 2 minutes.
4. Place on cutting board or place and use a large biscuit cutter to cut into a circle. Snack on the edges that you cut off! Stick pretzels in the edges to look like legs, and place dried cranberries on to look like eyes. Serve immediately.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.