Spicy Hot Crab Dip
- 5 ounces cream cheese, low-fat cream - softened
- 1 cup canola mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teasponns Sriracha
- 1/2 cup cheese, shredded Cheddar
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 pound lump crab meat or imitation crab meat
- Finely chopped fresh parsley
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat the oven to 350º F. Lightly coat a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.
In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and mayonnaise until well combined and smooth. Add in the garlic powder, salt, Sriracha, Cheddar cheese and green onion, and mix well. Gently fold in the crab meat.
Transfer the mixture to the prepared dish and bake for 30 minutes, until hot and bubbling. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the chopped parsley. Serve warm with crackers.