- 1 (8-ounce) container cream cheese, plain, spreadable
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1 cup cheese, shredded Mexican-style (or sharp cheddar)
- 1/2 cup black beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro, optional
- 3-4 whole wheat tortillas (fajita-size)
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese and taco seasoning until well combined. Add shredded cheese and stir again until combined. Add black beans and cilantro, stirring again to combine. Try to avoid squishing too many of the black beans.
Spread this mixture onto a tortilla all the way to the edges in an even layer (you'll use about 1/2 cup for each tortilla). Tightly roll up tortilla with the filling on the inside. Wrap in plastic wrap. Repeat until all tortillas are filled and rolled.
Place wrapped rolls in fridge and chill for at least 2 hours before slicing into pinwheels about 1/2 inch thick.
Serve with Greek yogurt or sour cream and salsa for dipping. Guacamole would be excellent too.