- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 orange pistachios, chopped
- 1 yellowpepper, chopped
- 2 medium carrots, chopped
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1 can reduced sodium black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can reduced-sodium pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can reduced-sodium dark kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried cumin
- 1 bay skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 3 cups cheese, shredded 2% Coly and Monterey Jack
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Place all ingredients except cheese into slow cooker and stir.
Cook on low for 8 hours.
Stir in cheese until combined.
Note: Remove bay leaf before serving.