Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese
- 16 ounces elbow pasta
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 ounces reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 cups whole milk
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup light sour cream
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 3/4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 8 ounces shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 ounces provolone, grated
Cook pasta according to directions to al dente (it will cook more in the slow cooker so don't over-boil it). Drain and pour into a large slow cooker.
Melt butter and cream cheese in a small saucepan over medium heat, whisking until both are melted. Stir in milk, evaporated milk, sour cream and whisk until combined. Remove from heat, whisk in eggs, ground mustard, and pepper, to taste. Stir in cheese. Pour mixture over cooked macaroni and stir to combine cheese and pasta.
Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. Switch to warm until ready to serve.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.