- 1 (8-ounce) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (14-ounce) can milk, condensed - chocolate flavor
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 2 teaspoons hazelnut extract
- 6 cups milk, 2%
- 1 cup whipped cream, heavy
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Put chocolate chips, condensed milk, marshmallow cream and hazelnut extract in slow cooker, and stir. Slowly pour in milk; cover and cook on low for 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
To make whipped cream: On low speed, beat heavy whipping cream until fluffy. Top hot chocolate with whipped cream.