- 2 large baking potatoes, baked or microwaved, then sliced
- 1 red pepper, sliced into rings
- 1/2 large eggplant, sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup green beans, ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil + more for drizzling
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 8 ounce cheese, fresh Mozzarella cheese ball - sliced in 5 pieces
- 1/4 cup pitted kalamata olives
- Balsamic glaze, for drizzling
- 1 tablespoon Finely chopped fresh parsley
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat oven to 375º F. Toss sliced potatoes, red peppers, eggplant, red onion and green beans in olive oil, garlic powder and black pepper and place on baking sheet. Roast vegetables for about 15 minutes or until vegetables are medium-soft.
Start with the eggplant eggplant and layer the red pepper, potato, onion, green beans, tomato and Mozzarella cheese into a stack (tip: have the Mozzarella in between two hot layers so it melts). Top stack with Kalamata olives and parsley and drizzle with balsamic glaze and about a teaspoon of olive oil on each napoleon.