Roasted Root Vegetable Burrata Salad
- 1 large beet, diced
- 1 medium sweet potato, peeled and diced
- 1 cup parsnips, peeled and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cups arugula
- 4 ounces burrata cheese
- 1/4 cup almond slices, toasted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- shredded basil, optional for garnish
1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Place cubed root vegetables on a large baking sheet and toss well with olive oil, salt and pepper. Roast until fork tender (about 30 minutes), turning once.
2. To serve, scatter arugula all over a large platter. Top with roasted root vegetables, burrata cheese, toasted almonds, lemon juice and basil. Add additional salt and pepper to taste.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.