Roasted Red Pepper and Pesto Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
- 4 slices French or Italian bread
- 3 tablespoons prepared pesto
- 2 large roasted red peppers
- 4 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons softened butter
Preheat skillet or grill pan over medium-low heat.
To assemble the sandwiches, stack ingredients between two slices of bread, spreading the pesto evenly between both sandwiches. Spread the outer sides of the bread with softened butter and grill until bread is toasted and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes per side.
Rest one minute before cutting.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.