Roasted Chicken and Zucchini Tostadas
- 12 street taco size corn tortillas
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt (2% or 5%)
- 3 teaspoons lime juice, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups shredded or chopped, rotisserie-roasted chicken breast
- 1/2 cup seeded and chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup chopped zucchini
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded Monterey Jack cheese or Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Line large baking sheet or 18- x 13- x 1-inch (half sheet) baking pan with foil. Arrange tortillas in single layer on pan. Lightly spray tortillas with cooking spray. Broil about 5 inches from the heat for 4 to 6 minutes or until beginning to brown on one side. Remove from broiler. Carefully turn tortillas over.
Meanwhile, in medium bowl stir together yogurt, 1 teaspoon of the lime juice and garlic powder. Set aside. In another bowl toss together chicken, tomato, zucchini, the remaining 2 teaspoons lime juice, olive oil, cumin and cayenne pepper.
Spread yogurt mixture on unbrowned sides of tortillas. Top with chicken mixture. Sprinkle with cheese. Broil about 5 inches from the heat for 2 to 3 minutes or until hot and cheese melts. Serve immediately.