For the Herbed Parmesan Mayo
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cheese, grated Parmesan
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
For the Prosciutto and Pear Sandwiches
- 4 slices pumpernickel bread
- 1 pear, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Make the Herbed Parmesan Mayo: In small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, cheese, thyme, pepper and rosemary.
Make the Prosciutto & Pear Sandwiches: Layer prosciutto and pears onto two slices of bread. Spread Herbed Parmesan Mayo onto remaining two slices of bread and use those slices to top sandwiches.