- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 ounces cheese, Gouda - shredded
- 3 ounces prosciutto, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped dried figs
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, optional
- 24 pretzel sticks
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
In large bowl, use electric mixer to beat cream cheese, Gouda, prosciutto, figs and chives until well combined. Roll mixture into 24 tablespoon-size balls. Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
If desired, place walnuts on small plate and roll cheese balls in walnuts; pressing so nuts adhere to cheese balls. Immediately before serving, skewer each cheese ball with a pretzel stick.