- 1/2 (9 ounce) package cheese tortellini, refrigerated
- 2 ounces pepperoni, sliced, about 20 pieces
- 1 cup cheese, small pearl fresh Mozzarella - about 20 small pearls
- 1 1/3 cup low-sodium tomato sauce
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced into large cubes
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 20 small wooden or plastic skewers
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Rinse with cold water; drain well.
Fold pepperoni slices in half. Thread pepperoni slices, tortellini, mozzarella, peppers, and tomatoes on each skewer.
Place kabobs in a single layer in shallow plastic storage containers. Store in your refrigerator until ready to serve. Serve with a side of marinara sauce or Italian dressing for dipping.