Pimento Cheese Dip
- 2 cups shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 4 ounces diced pimentos, drained
- Dried parsley
Place all of the ingredients, except the salt and pepper, into the bowl of a stand mixer. Using the paddle attachment, beat on medium speed until completely combined. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with crackers or cut vegetables.
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.