Pepper and Corn Butter Board
- Flaky Sea Salt
- Grated lime peel
- Cumin seeds, toasted
- Very finely chopped green bell peppers or jalapeno
- Seeded and very finely chopped tomatoes
- Thawed frozen corn kernels or cooked fresh corn kernels
- Finely shredded cheddar cheese
- Crushed red pepper flakes
- Crusty bread
Nutritional data is unavailable
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Let butter stand at room temperature about 45 minutes. Use butter knife or offset spatula to spread butter on board or plate to 1/4- to 1/2-inch thickness.
Sprinkle with sea salt, lime peel and cumin seeds. Top with peppers, tomatoes and corn. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with cheese and a bit of crushed red pepper flakes.
Serve with slices of crusty bread.