- 1/2 medium banana, sliced
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoons sugar or honey
- 2 teaspoons instant coffee crystals
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Lay banana slices in a single layer on a wax-paper lined pan, Freeze for 30 minutes or until firm.
In a blender container, combine frozen bananas, milk, cocoa powder, sugar, coffee crystals and vanilla.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Pour into a 16 to 18 ounce glass. Serve immediately.
Note: Nutritional Information calculated using 1% milk.