- 1 cup yogurt, fat-free plain Greek
- 2 fresh jalapeño peppers, seeded and finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves, or 2 teaspoons dried mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup Shredded carrot
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
For dressing, in small bowl whisk together yogurt, peppers, mint, vinegar, oil, sugar and salt.
In medium bowl toss together cabbage and carrot. Spoon dressing over top. Toss until combined. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Gently toss before serving.
*Photography by Jenn Fillenworth, MS, RDN, www.JennyWiththeGoodEats.com