- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup red peppers, diced
- 1/2 cup sweet onions, diced
- 1/4 cup fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk, skim
- 1 cup cheese, Gruyere
- 24 mini phyllo cups
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Preheat oven to 350° F.
In a skillet over medium heat add olive oil, minced garlic, red peppers and onions. Cook until vegetables are tender. Add spinach and parsley; heat for a few minutes.
In a bowl whisk together eggs and milk. Add vegetable mixture to eggs.
Place phyllo cups on a cookie sheet, and add egg vegetable mixture to each cup.
Sprinkle each cup with Gruyere cheese.
Bake for 10 minutes or until eggs are set.