Mango Kefir Smoothie
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 1 cup low-fat kefir, divided
- 1/2 medium banana, cut into chunks
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- Ground cinnamon (optional)
In blender container combine mango, 1/2 cup of the kefir, banana, honey, vanilla and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Cover and blend until nearly smooth. Add the remaining 1/2 cup kefir. Cover and blend until combined.
Pour into 16- to 18-ounce glass. Garnish with mint leaves and/or additional cinnamon (if desired). Serve immediately.
Recipe photography by Jenn Fillenworth of www.JennyWiththeGoodEats.com
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.