- 1 package graham crackers, crushed (about 10 crackers)
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup crushed pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces cheese, Neufchatel - softened
- 1 cup + 1 tablespoon milk, skim - divided
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 (3.4-ounce) containers vanilla flavor instant pudding mix
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (8-ounce) container whipped cream, lite - divided
- chopped pecans or maple pecan granola, for topping
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Make the graham cracker crust. Preheat oven to 350° F. Crush graham crackers using a food processor or place them in a sealed bag and crush with a rolling pin.
Melt butter in microwave. In a bowl, combine melted butter, crushed graham crackers, brown sugar, crushed pecans, cinnamon and salt. Stir until well combined and add to a 9 x 12 x 2 inch glass baking dish. Bake for 5 minutes, remove from oven and let cool.
Make the cheesecake. In a large bowl combine Neucfhatel cheese, 1 tablespoon skim milk, and sugar. Mix well until thoroughly blended. Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over the top of the cooled graham cracker crust.
In another large bowl, combine pudding mixes, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, 1 cup skim milk and canned pumpkin. Mix well until combined. Spread pumpkin mix evenly over top of the cream cheese layer in the pan.Top with remaining whipped topping and sprinkle with chopped pecans or granola.
Place in refrigerator about 3 hours to allow it to set before serving.