Lightened-Up Frozen Chocolate Pie
- 4 ounces cheese, Neufchatel - softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1/3 cup milk, skim - plus 1 tablespoon, divided
- 1/3 cup cocoa powder
- 8 ounces whipped cream, lite - divided
- Chocolate graham cracker crust
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
*These values are approximate. Per serving, based on a 2,000 Calorie diet.
Combine the baking chocolate and 1 tablespoon of milk and microwave at 50 percent for 1 minute or until melted. Cream Neufchâtel cheese, vanilla extract, sugar and melted chocolate until well blended. Add the cocoa powder and 1/3 cup of milk alternating each slowing while mixing on low speed. Add half of the whipped topping to the batter. Stir until combined.
Pour batter into chocolate graham cracker crust. Add remaining whipped topping to top of batter and sprinkle with mini chocolate chips. Freeze for about 3 hours or until ready to serve.